Impact's Air Vapor helmet is another exclusive safety solution that has tried and true features for every racer in every form of motorsports. Impact's unique "Ripple Effect" aerodynamic modeling controls airflow around the helmet for stability while the extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting. A high-bypass air induction system circulates air around the head and face as stale air is channeled towards the dual rear exhaust vents. Featuring a slightly narrowed eye port with excellent peripheral field of vision, the Air Vapor helmet is the ideal choice for racers concerned with track debris entering the cockpit. Proudly manufactured in the heart of Gasoline Alley, the Impact Air Vapor is the result of driver feedback, making this a helmet for racers, by racers. Like all of Impact's helmets, the Air Vapor includes the fire-retardant, variable-density, single-piece Gray Matter helmet liner, a three-position detent 1/8" polycarbonate shield, interchangeable sizing cheek pads and a fire-retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-Ring closure.
- SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age Carbon-Kevlar tri-weave composite.
- "Ripple Effect" boundary layer created by shell shape, stabilizes helmet/head in high speed ariflow.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.